Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Amazing Restored Patio Furnitures

https://www.lamodeariadna.com/

Many times it is incredible what you can accomplish using a little paint on old furniture.

That happened to me when I saw for the first time this table and chairs in the backyard of my new house. I remember that my husband told me to let's throw out this furniture and buy new ones. I told him "No way," I think they have a lot of potentials. All I need to do is remove the oxidation, buy some spray paint and purchase some beautiful cushions, and the furniture will look totally different and great.

Well, kindly my husband helped me remove the oxidation, and after that in the garage of our house, we proceeded to spray all of them. I finished the project spraying them three times. Then I went to the internet and found the cushions in beautiful colors.

The results? Click the photo below and you will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment